私事ですが、最近やたらと中高校時代を振り返るので、
自己満足ながら張らせてください。
この時のアレンジがどれも格好良すぎ。
良過ぎてひく。
「シドと白昼夢」の最初の部分のエレクトリックな音と小鳥のさえずりのコラボレーション!
優しいギターと少女のような歌声。
はあ、シビレチャウ。
「貴方には殺されてもいいわ。」って。
こんな歌詞を十代でかけるなんて、もうっ!
更に自分のコミュニケーションスキルに劣等感。
「ストイシズム」での「パーキン、ミッキッ!(食い気味ミッキッ)」も、ほんと。
あー「すごい」でしか表現できないのをどうにかしたい。
カラオケじゃなくて、ちゃーんと楽器使って生演奏してもらって歌いたいな。
あうー
きっとやりたい事が具体的に見えてるんだろうね。
いや、わかんないけど。
Dear Konami,
ReplyDeleteHello I'm Henk from the Netherlands!
I've read your website and profile by a translation program, because my Japanese is not that good. I've had a few friends from Japan, when I studied on a language school in the United Kingdom.
It is nice to see your profile and to read about your friends and love for music.
I have also a question for you: would it be possible to come in touch with you e.g. by email? The reason for my question is that i'm going to start a small business for my family (I am 40, my wife 37 and my children 2 and 4 years old) in my town in the Netherlands. We would like to use the name pinqle as well! :)
For that reason I would like to talk with you (preferably in English) if it would be possible that we can get the twitter @pinqle from you. To be honest: we are not rich, but if you want, we are willing to pay for that. I am just exploring the possiblitiy. Would it be possible to mail with you about this or can I get your phone number to call you? I would appreciate this very much!
Finally I wish you all the best with your friends and music choices and I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Henk - Ede, the NEtherlands
drshfvansorge@gmail.com